Welcome To Your Tip of the Month to Help Prevent Diabetes!
- 2022 Scavenger Hunt
- 2011 Wellness Bingo
Move don’t stop, beating Diabetes
Physical activities help to reduce weight
- Physical activities improve mood.
- Physical activities help blood to circulates better
- Physical activities increase healthy appetite.
- Physical activities boost energy
- Physical activities enhance sleep
- Physical activities improve physical intimacy.
Physical activities and exercises enhance prevention and management of many heath problems and concerns like:
- High blood pressure
- Metabolic syndrome
- Type 2 diabetes
According to American Diabetes Association regular exercise can help put you back in control of your life like the following:
|Cycling||Resistance band exercise|
Click here to read all of our bi-weekly Prevent Diabetes messaging!
Let's work together...join our PREVENT DIABETES WORKGROUP!
Diabetes is a constant battle, not only for those diagnosed, but for their loved ones, caregivers, and health care providers.
If you have a passion to help those with diabetes or because you have diabetes, come join us!
Get in contact with us today!